Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Summer Plans

Oh, one more thing:

In response to Geoff and Drew's comments: I'm going to be in Germany from mid-May to the beginning of August. If you guys are coming and are at all interested in Germany then we should definitely get together (Germany is awesome by the way). I'll have an apartment somewhere and you guys would be more than welcome to crash. I'm not sure exactly where I'll be but I will find out sometime in the next couple months. If you guys are already planning a trip and need to set something concrete I'm sure I could probably travel to meet you most anywhere in Germany on a weekend. Berlin is fantastic. Where are you planning on going in Europe?

I'll be in Germany for a summer internship. You can find information about it at this website http://www.transatlanticprogram.org/ and can see my picture if you click on the Participants of the Transatlantic Program 2007 tab to the left. It's a great picture: I look totally emaciated as it was taken last year when I was training to fight. Sweeeeeeeeeet....

3 comments:

Drew said...

hey matt, i think i'm going to be over there with my brother test driving a volvo in sweden. apparently they have this program where you get some nice treatment if you buy a volvo direct. but we can drive it through europe. i'm not sure of the dates yet, but from what i can tell gothenburg, sweden to berlin is about 10 hours.

i might try to just combine the trips into one, i'll let you know. and thanks for the offer of putting me up for the night.

Paige said...

I hate you. And by that I mean I'm insanely jealous!!! How do you get to do such cool things???

Matty said...

Acabo de ver la pagina de transatlantic y vi tu foto..."ayyy pero qué serio..." jajaja... sales como todo un hombre de negocios! Así te la creen toda corazón!
Gueeno... muchos besos y piiilas con las cucarachas y los ratones del almuerzo...jaja
Besosssss corazón de melón!